Harvey Tool Announces Release of Its 2019 Spring Catalog
ROWLEY, MA (March 4, 2019) – The Harvey Tool team is proud to announce the release of its 2019 Spring Catalog, which features more than 600 new tools and 8 new product lines.
With the release of its Fall 2018 Catalog, Harvey Tool has further affirmed its brand slogan “Your Specials Are Our Standards™.” This edition of Harvey Tool’s biannual catalog release features unique diameters, reaches, and coatings across several different product lines. In addition, the Harvey Tool Fall 2018 catalog celebrates the launch of new Miniature High Performance Drills – PCD Diamond – Double Angle.
Spring 2019 Catalog Highlights:
- Harvey Tool has introduced Slitting Saws to its specialty profile offering. Browse cutter diameter sizes from 1” to 4”.
- Three new Engraving Cutter styles have been added, including the Pointed – Pyramid Point, Parallel – Square, and Parallel – Ball Engravers.
- The new Drill/End Mills – Helical Tip – 2 Flute is offered in 60°, 90°, and 120° styles.
- Harvey Tool’s new Ball – Deburring End Mills has as many as 29 teeth, and is offered both uncoated and AlTiN coated.
- The new Variable Helix End Mills for Aluminum Alloys – Square – Downcut is fully stocked in 1.5x and 3x lengths of cut, and in sizes from .015” to .250”.
- Harvey Tool’s line of Thread Mills now include a Multi-Form – UN Threads style, for use in Hardened Steels 46-68 Rc.