Harvey Tool Company Return Policy
Harvey Tool Company’s goal is to provide unique and innovative products that solve challenging machining requirements for our customers. We have specialists who can assist you with proper tool selection along with speeds and feeds. If for some reason you wish to return an item, please contact the distributor who placed your original order. Our return policy is noted below:
- All returns require preapproval authorization with a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#).
- Standard stock tools that have not been used and do not exceed Harvey Tool's forecasted annual inventory usage* are eligible for return up to one year from the invoice date.
*An order containing a quantity of a single item that exceeds forecasted annual inventory usage is not eligible for return.
- All returns are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee
- Returned tools require a full inspection, verifying that the tool has not been used or damaged before a credit is issued.
- Special Custom Tool Orders are final sales. No returns or cancellations are allowed.
- Damaged goods, shortages, or errors must be reported within ten days of receipt for the order to qualify as a return.