• High performance coating in ferrous materials.
• Excellent high temperature resistance and hardness.
• Maintains high surface hardness at raised temperatures, improving tool life and allowing faster feed rates.
• Produces aluminum oxide layer at high temperature which reduces thermal conductivity, transferring heat into the chip.
• Excellent in dry machining, machining titanium alloys, inconel, stainless alloys and cast iron.
• Not recommended for use in aluminum and aluminum alloys.
Abrasive Plastics, Graphite, Carbon Fiber Materials, Composites, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Carbon, Gold, Silver, Magnesium, Zinc
True Crystalline CVD Multi-Layer
Hardness (HV 0.05)
8,973 - 9,993 (88 - 98 GPa)
Coefficient of Friction:
.05 - .30
Coating Thickness (microns):
8 - 10
Max. Working Temp